What to know before your visit
Many factors affect your sexual health, and we can guarantee results on your first visit if you are open and honest with us. And rest assured: your visit is entirely confidential and we take our patients’ privacy rights very seriously.
Here are further instructions that will make your visit as effective as possible:
- Do not take any Erectile Dysfunction medication (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, etc.) for at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- Do not use marijuana (medicinal or recreational) or other recreational drugs such as cocaine, heroin, or ecstasy for 36 hours before your visit.
- Allow about 90 minutes for your visit. We perform a complete and confidential medical evaluation that can include diagnostic testing and a test dose of medication, in order to ensure effectiveness.
- Set the stage for later. You’ll want to make the most of your time with us, so build in some time to pick up flowers after your appointment.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Medical History/List of Medications: We want to know what conditions or medications might be contributing to your situation.
- Driver’s License or government-issued photo ID
- Form of Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal check, or cash. We do not process insurance in the clinic.
- Your Partner (optional): We welcome our patients’ partners as they often provide our medical providers with additional information or insights that can help us treat the condition effectively.
What does an office visit cost?
Can I use my HSA for payment?
Is my visit covered by insurance?
Will my privacy be maintained?
What are your hours of operation?
Where are you located?
Huntsville, AL 35801
Not finding what you’re looking for? Fill out our form below and we’ll get back to you soon.
At Huntsville Men’s Clinic, we're serious about your privacy. By submitting this form you expressly consent that Huntsville Men's Clinic may contact you via any phone number(s) provided using automatic telephone dialing systems, SMS texts, and/or prerecorded messages to help with processing your request. For more information regarding the Telephone Consumer Protection Act click here.