We’re Serious About Our Services and How We Advertise Them
Let’s face it, men hate going to the doctor. It’s a well-known fact. And, when you add to it the fact that they despise admitting having any sort of trouble in the bedroom, you end up with a lot of men living untreated with crippling sexual health issues that they could find freedom from. We’ve got to shift the perspective on seeking medical help for these issues. Nearly half of all men have or will suffer from a sexual health condition at one point or another in their lifetimes. So, what are you embarrassed about? These are very common conditions that you don’t have to just accept.
Plus, it’s extremely important to seek medical counsel regarding a sexual health issue because there could be a much greater underlying issue. At the Huntsville Men’s Clinic, our medical providers have identified serious health conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, and cancer that had not been diagnosed yet. Oftentimes, men who come to visit us haven’t seen a doctor in years. Please, for your well-being physically and mentally and the well-being of your partner, connect with us today, and let’s see what treatment options could completely revolutionize your sex life and your overall health.
As part of our mission to help men overcome sexual health issues, we adhere to a strict set of marketing and advertising rules because we want to help remove the stigma related to men’s sexual health. We want to build the bridge that could help men get the help they really need, whether that’s with us or somewhere else.
We strive to find the balance between professionalism in marketing and also attracting the many different patients representing a wide variety of personality types that may be interested in getting help with their sexual health. As medical professionals, we know and agree that a man’s sexual health is no laughing matter; however, we also believe that sometimes it is beneficial to present an ad in a somewhat light-hearted manner to make a message heard while also showing men that it isn’t embarrassing or difficult to seek help. Sometimes, we will even attempt to make a humorous advertisement, and like most humor, sometimes it’s actually funny and sometimes nobody laughs, but even in this, we are in no way wanting to make light of a serious medical issue.
At Huntsville Men’s Clinic, we understand that dealing with Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, or Low-T can make men feel very vulnerable and uncomfortable. That’s why we do our best to make every aspect of our consultation and treatment experiences as comfortable, inviting, safe, and professional as possible. We know that with this, sometimes it’s beneficial to talk about or handle the communication regarding an issue with some light-heartedness coupled with serious medical advice and professional treatment.
Here is our marketing and advertising pledge to you:
- We only make claims that are backed by medical literature and reports
- When attempting to add some “Dad Humor” to our marketing materials, we will still respectfully represent sexual health
- We invite constructive criticism and feedback regarding our advertisements
- If we identify a method for advertising more honestly or professionally, we will make necessary changes as soon as possible
- We will fight to eliminate the stigma that’s associating with men’s sexual health conditions
- Current and prospective patients can contact a staff member for clarification on any claims or advertisements
The following section gives information about our current advertisements to break down statements we’ve made in order to provide 100% transparency concerning our claims. If you have any questions or concerns regarding a specific ad, study, statement, or link, please email us at email@example.com.
- Through a 4-year study, we know that alprostadil (PGE) has a 90 to 96.3% success rate, and Tri-mix is at least as efficacious as alprostadil is (Kohler, McVary).
- Tri-mix works 94% of the time when used by the patient. It has an 87% to 93.5% satisfaction rate for patients, and an 86% to 90.3% satisfaction range for partners. Plus, the treatment has been shown to have a positive correlation with improved self-esteem and a better partner relationship (Hatzichristou, Hatzimouratidis).
- Tri-mix has a 92% success rate (Carson, Kirby, Goldstein, Wylie).
- Only about 30% of people refill Viagra after one year of treatment.
At Huntsville Men’s Clinic, we’d like you to find out what it feels like to get your sex life back, renew your confidence, and reignite your relationship.